Thursday, April 8, 2010

Commencement speech

Meg
I think the topic of her speech was good, it explained how she made so many good friends and INTI and everything they have done for her. However, though she has very good voice projection, I thought she was shouting a little. Maybe she got really excited?? Haha..and timing, although I enjoyed and was very interested with the rest of her speech, she got a little carried away with the time limit. Maybe before presenting your speech, time yourself when you practice so you can keep your speech in time.

Michael
I personally think that Micheal is a good speaker although he may not say very much in class. His speech was entertaining, funny and he always has the ability to capture the audience's attention when he presents a speech. Keep it up!

Chee Hui
So far I've seen, throughout the semester I think that Chee Hui has made a vast improvement in terms of speaking and overcoming his stage fright. Congrats and keep up the good work!

Melissa
I thought her speech was very touching and it celebrates her friendship with Tammy. I thought she was actually going to cry! Nonetheless, I thought that she had chosen a good topic but maybe next time insert a little bit more vocal innuendos.


Congrats everyone! We have "graduated"! (:

- Jasmine Saw-

No comments:

Post a Comment