Monday, April 5, 2010

Meg's feedback on GRADUATION DAY!!!

Hello there everyone!!

Amy
Hi ! I think Amy you did way better in your impromptu speech than your commencement speech, it because you were more focus. I think the mentos story does not always work. It was bit too short and lack of information. I think you could have added more spice to it. You could have used your cuteness to pull it through. Hehe. But you have improved a lot from the first speech. :)

Tammy

Hey there! I feel you were talking out from your heart .you have good voice projection and sweet. You should maintain the good job. I feel you could have added more point and talk bit on your memory book topic and why you choose it. Your outfit goes really well with the speech. Good Job!! :0

Leena
HOLLA! You were loud clear and focused on what you have to say for the day. Between I think besides sharing your experience and personal story. You could have talk more on your memory book and why you choose the incidents as a memorable memory. It was lively because you were clear and loud. Nice speech. :)

Sincerely
-Meg-

No comments:

Post a Comment