Thursday, August 12, 2010

Comment About Amelia *Nothing Personal* ^^

Before starting off my critic, I would like to take this opportunity to make a brief explanation about COM2115 is where I learn my presentation skill which is lectured by Ms. Cheryl who is a well know ed lecturer in INTI. It was a great pleasure being reunited with her after being teached by her for Law and Research paper. In the 1st week itself for presentation class we were made to make a brief speech regarding something significant part of us or relating to us.14 people which included me made the speech and were told to choose a person upon doing the speech and criticize them, the person that I choose is Amelia who in my opinion has a potential to be a good speaker but started off her 1st presentation by saying that she had nothing to say, which indicates she was not prepared when called upon or in this case spontaneous speech.

Putting the nervous factor beside she did made to come up with a significant part of her which was the necklace but she was very casual upon giving the presentation, it can be seen that she was pretty nervous like everyone else as well. Her standing position showed that she was relaxed and was more like having a casual talk with friends. By the ending off the speech im pretty sure that all of us came to know that she is a very sentimental person, overall all of us who made the speech had mistake's all over the place in my opinion and this where Ms.Cheryl will guide to improve us and make us a good speaker if possible in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment