Friday, August 13, 2010

Comment on Vivian

Vivian talked about the eyeliner to represent herself. In my opinion, I can see that she'd did some preparations before the presentation from the way she presents her speech about the eyeliner. However, I noticed that Vivian was still quite nervous when she was presenting in front until she run out of ideas to talk. Besides, Vivian did cross her legs while presenting but once she noticed about it she will automatically uncrossed it. She did quite well but I expect her to perform much better than this as she can speak very fluently in many kind of language and she's very creative. I think after a few more presentations, she will be able to overcome the stage fright, be more confident and would definitely perform well.


No comments:

Post a Comment