Thursday, August 26, 2010

Comment on Caryn's speech during the Award Ceremony

As I know in person, Caryn is quite talkactive when she's with her friends. But when comes to talk in front of a lot of people by using English, she'll be very scared as I know her English is not that good. Well, that day I was actually quite worried about her, although I was very nervous too and I did not do quite well that day; because of her English, but turned out, she was quite good. I think there's still a lil bit nervous when she's talking, but she added in some humors into the speech. That was very good I think personally. I think if she has a very good English, I think she would become a good speaker because she loses her confidence when she thinks that her English is poor. Don't let the fear get over you, nobody was born to have good English. As I've said, don't let the fear get over you, you can use simple English to present and nobody will tease or laugh at you. If there are people who do that, just ignore them because you're trying to present, and as much as you  know you've tried your best so don't bother what others will think about your speech. Overall, I think that day she was quite good. Keep it up Caryn. You go, girl (:

No hard feelings yea :D

No comments:

Post a Comment