Friday, August 13, 2010

comment about Sam

I’m gonna have a brief comment of what I think of Sam. Sadly, I was present for only one day for the presentation skill class and the other day I was absent due to my terrible cold which would mean I missed a number of people presenting their awesome speech J I’m sorry miss L I chose Sam cause somebody already pick Amelia, so 1st come 1st serve L what I thought of Sam's presentation was, I thought he wasn't nervous at all cause I could see the way he stand and the way he talks were all very cool. But somehow, I feel that his voice is a little bit mono-toned which, I think, could be improved. Although this is an impromptu speech, Sam knows what he was saying but I feel that it was a little bit drag-ish. Well that’s what I feel, again, nothing personal. To conclude, I honestly think Sam has the potential to be a good speaker, he just needs to touch up a little.

~ Chrissy

No comments:

Post a Comment