Monday, November 15, 2010

Gentle Giant :)

So, it was the last presentation for the semester in presentation skills class and I have to admit that I've learnt lots of stuff as in my voice projection; reminds me of first class when we did the "lalala", body posture/language and differentiation of persuasive, entertaining and interpretive speeches. With no doubt I'll say that presentation skills class is one of the BEST class I've attended so far.

Our last presentation requires us to brand ourself and I've branded myself as Gentle Giant and why Gentle Giant? Because it reflects me regardless of my physical traits, appearance and also my personality. I am tall and big therefore a giant and my personality also reflects my 'gentleness', so don't ever be intimidated my me; I don't bite, I smile. :)

Flashing back since the first class, I've improved a lot in my voice projection, I've became more confident and I know how to at least differentiate the differentiation of different types of speeches and I believe not only me, my classmates improved too as you can see from their content and confidence level.

So far, this class is the only class that I really like as like what Miss.Cheryl always said that we will learn a lot from our classmates and knowing more about them and not forgetting about ourselves too and Presentation Skills class is definitely a class to remember. :)

Good luck in finals fellow DMC-ians. :))

No comments:

Post a Comment