Saturday, November 13, 2010

Personal Branding Feedback (Weng Loong)

 Firstly, I would like to thanks to Miss Cheryl for teaching us few sems with stress and patience...so as for the final presentation which is the self-branding, one word I would say.. *AWESOME*.... I think throughout the past presentation, this final presentation was the best I deliver it to the audience and also to the Dean as well. Being myself, I name my self as "SILENT KILLER" because, I am usually quiet and don't really make so much noise, at the same time...being myself so well, that I am expert in most all kinds of things like IT,Cars,Cooking, and etc....I can point out that, being quiet does not mean I mean nothing... from there, people would surprise and shock when they got to know I am very knowledgeable person after the speech...
to make things clearer, SILENT=My quiet personality that doesn't really talk much, KILLER=is when I tell people my hidden secrets and knowledge that everyone would not know.

Allright..as for the speech wise, I think, I did pretty well and I manage to capture the audience attention and also the DEAN who all laugh especially when I claim something extraordinary/funny like "wearing shorts like typical college students" and etc... From what I observe, audience were well entertain and focus on my speech throughout the ending. So I assume it was great? Then, during presentation, I think my body language was allright but I think, I walk quite a lot like previous presentation if I still can recall back...

As for voice, my friends said I had improved and speaks even louder compare to the past presentation. Overall, the whole speech was well entertained and people told me that I looked/sound confident on branding myself to poeple.... Sorry if my words or I point out any harsh words during presenting...Thank You

 Have a great day people.....strike for the finals.... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment