Sunday, November 14, 2010

Just Fikri


Hello and a very good evening to my beloved lecturer ms.Cheryl,to ms.Sothis, you look great today, and to my friends.Im Fikri, i was bron on 27th december 91.Since i were small my parent told me that Fikri you must be true to yourself. At first i dont understand but as time goes by and i grew older i then understand.

True to yourself,that is what ive been holding for the past 18 years.I know how to carry myself,i know what to say and i know where i stand because i dont lie to myself,so today im not gonna lie to you guys by telling that im the greatest person on earth but what im gonna present to you today is just me,just fikri.

i want to bring u guys back to jan 2009, when i first came to college.Everybody stares at me as i enter the classroom for the first time and not because im too handsome but i look like a gangster and 30 years old ++.Nobody talk to me, the person who only talk to me is Ivan who came up to me and say write your email, and thats it.Their impression towards me was a gangster until another gangster with a nose piercing enter the class,weehorng.The only friend that i have when i first enter college was Vinod,Weehorng, Janice and Zhi Wei, although they dont really know me, but they accept me for who i am, and i appreciate that guys, thank you

September 2009,major transformation,i almost cant recognize myself,and no its not plastic surgery or liposuction.After that i promise my self, Fikri,Fikri,Fikri you must look good at all times.So then i go for a look, a new personality,Yupee!Young Professional.. By this appearance maybe people dont think im gangster anymore, but they will think im a very serious person and hard to talk to or arrogant. The thing is if we want to comfort others i dont think so we can so i will just ignore as long as i know who am i and im true to myself. I am a very patient person, some people say im very flexible and easy going.

I am very careful with my words, what I’m going to say because I know words bring big impact to others, people can judge you are educated or not by conversation so you must carefully use words. I also believe that I have very strong leadership qualities in me; I’m willing to face any type of challenge. I had experience leadership skills since I was in high school so i believe that this experience will help me to improve myself in the future. Yes i run for the Intima Presidency, but I didn’t lose, it was a draw and to be honest running for intima is not a very easy thing, some people say ‘ahh i should be there not fikri’,’ fikri? qualified or not?’ let me tell you guys, before i was allow to run for the presidency I had to go for few test and few interviews and it is not a very easy thing, well if I’m not qualified at least I have the guts to run not like those people who just wine but they don’t have to guts to do it. This is another element of me, daring. It is something that had came naturally, and being daring has its own pros and cons but i am a very patient person so I can control it.


I am also a very caring and romantic person. I care about people and she shim that is why i always ask you, eat already? Why haven’t sleep? Because i care. Caring about somebody my friends i dont hope they will do the same to me, because different people have different set of mind. Im a very romantic person, this one is hard to explain because i think you have to experience it yourself! I a very neat and tidy person, i can see thing messy and i can’t see dirt, like if i enter a toilet if it’s not clean then first i will not continue to do what i want to do there and second i will go back and send my shoe for a wash.Well these are few things that i can share with you guys i hope i had bring good impression to you guys, and i hope you will understand me more and together we will be success in life insyaALLAH. Im Fikri,Im a Yupee!

No comments:

Post a Comment