Monday, November 15, 2010

Personal Branding - Aaron / Sharon

For this personal branding, i made a brand name for myself. :)
'Hocasm'.
You tak tau punya. No need think.



So yeah.
My appearance : I'm tall and my dressing is casual. Chun right? I dress as i feel comfortable with and not too sloopy. Im mostly the casual kind of guy. I dont dress too much or too little. Lol.


My personality : I'm a easy person to read. I hope? Im more to a straightforward person and im quite the daredevil. I do things and say things others dont and obviously at a suitable situation.
As said by others, im also funny and sarcastic. I dunno why they call me that. After all im being honest in a funny way. I guess.



My differentiation :
What makes me different is that i have my very own way of talking. its the style i naturally have, so said others. How we stand out from others is the way we present ourselves. So, if the way i talk makes me different, its good :)
I am also a type of guy that does what i like. Like.. doing what i feel like doing at any time. Lol.

to top that, i am the same person in both online and offline.
the way i present myself at both places is the same. I'm not noisy but a man with alot to say and also quite hyperactive.


My competencies :
I have two words to describe myself here; All Rounder.
I can do many things and play many type of sports too.

As in presentations, i do present well and my tone and voice is clear.
Im sure I get the message across whenever i speak.




What i have learnt from this assignment :
Being perasan is a good thing :)

Trimas.


No comments:

Post a Comment