Thursday, November 18, 2010

Interpretive speech- Jeremy

Main point and Sub point
  1. Human are losing their humanity.
  2. Killing is not a big deal anymore.

Goals
  1. To make sure that the message is delivered to the audiences.
  2. To share my experiences and feelings with the audiences.
  3. To make the audiences aware of what is cheerleading.

Major Challenge
  1. To make the audiences pay attention to the speech presented.
  2. To change the perception of certain audiences towards cheerleading
  3. To persuade the audiences to agree with my points.

Solutions
  1. Share my experiences with the audiences.
  2. Share examples based on logic and facts.
  3. Make the audiences laugh to attract their attention.
  4. Share emotions and feelings with the audiences to convince them.




Speech Draft

Many people think that cheerleading is a very gay sport especially when guys join or some even think that it is an easy sport. Well, I used to be one of these people to think so but not anymore right after I joined the sports. It really changed my life a lot to be who I am today. So basically I want to share with you guys about myself, I am who I am today it is because of cheerleading. So, what if I’m not a cheerleader? What if I never joined cheerleading?

There are many things that could happen like one of the example is I won’t even be in DMC and meet you guys. I might be a nerd or a quiet person, which I know you guys won’t believe me but yes I used to be a very quiet boy in primary school. I will be taking business course instead or even engineering or something.

Another thing is, I may not be as open minded as I am today. Like for example when you guys talk about x-rated stuffs or how to hit a girl, I will go like oh my god why are we even talking about this topic? I might be shy with this kind of topics huh.

I will not get to experience what is the sports about is also one of the scenario if I wasn’t a cheerleader. I will not get to experience how interesting the sport is, I will not get to go overseas to compete and to explore what is it like in other countries. And yes, all expense paid.

Guys seriously just imagine that I am quiet which I know you all can’t *laughs*. See, that’s the thing here, if I really wasn’t a cheerleader, I might turn out to be the total opposite of who I am today. There won’t be the Jeremy Ong you guys are looking at here right now. I won’t be able to make you guys laugh, be stupid and crazy as well. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment