Friday, November 19, 2010

Self reflection on entire semester

Another semester down could only mean one thing, whether there are improvements or there aren't.

I would say i have improved little in presentation personally, from the start being very animated has always been my trademark in presentation which can also be a double edged sword because it is good for say spontaneous or impromtu speeches and entertainment speeches but does not really work for more serious presentation.

As such i should try to improve more on relying less on my trademark animated self during presentation, however i guess that really depends on the the mood i want to achieve in my presentation.

Vocals wise i should learn to also tone down as stated by Ms Cheryl, as my voice sometimes can be a bit too loud which can startle people.

No comments:

Post a Comment