Thursday, November 18, 2010

Personal branding- Jeremy

I am, JemJem the Gummy Bear

Appearance
Ø  I am different from other ordinary gummy bears. I am a cheerleader gummy bear.
Ø  Different colour represents the way I dress. Meaning I dress in many ways and different colours.

Personality
Ø  Everybody eats gummy bear, it makes them feel happy. It’s like me, everybody likes talking to me, it makes them happy as well.
Ø  I may be annoying at times, but I know that I’m a good listener, especially when my friends are having troubles or any kind of problems at all.

Competencies
Ø  My advantage is of course is my cheerleading, I represent Malaysia for cheerleading, Charm All Stars, Team Malayia.
Ø  I’m loud of course. I can talk as loud as reaching a few houses away from me if I want to of course. It helps me in presenting or giving a speech with many people and noisy environment.

Differentiation
Ø  I am not as emotional as others especially in being sad and depressed. I’m a very happy go lucky guy and always smiling. That’s what gummy bears do.
Ø  I have my own motto which is burping. I burp louder than normal people, I guess that’s why I say I am different from others.

Online presence
Ø  I am almost the same as real life, just a little more daring to say out things through online, not so shy compare to real life.
Ø  Maybe in typing sense, I tend to type more short forms such as lol, hahas, hehe and etc.



SpSpeech Draft

A very good morning to the judges, Miss Cheryl and my fellow friends. Everyone has a self brand to brand themselves. As for my brand, my brand is 'JemJem the Gummy Bear'.
I am a unique gummy bear that everyone need in life. Why? It is because I jump higher than any other gummy bears, I can bounce higher than any gummy bears, that is why I have a special ability that helps me to represent Malaysia in Cheerleading. People are amazed by my moves and assumed that I have spring on my legs. I can cheer you up, support you and always there for you in any bad circumstances because this package comes with JemJem the Gummy Bear in your life.
What about my personalities?  I am always happy. Everyone is happy whenever they see or eat gummy bears. Whenever people feel sad, they eat gummy bears to cheer themselves up. Same goes to me, whenever you guys are around me, I can guarantee you all will laugh especially when I tell lame jokes. I may be annoying at times by irritating you, but I am seriously a good listener. Whenever my friends got problems, they will come to me and share it with me or even seek for advices. Similar to gummy bears, even though they always look so not serious, but they can be serious especially when it comes to listening. I am also always cheerful and happy all the time. That is why I say I am different from ordinary gummy bears.

My competencies, what are my advantages? Well, again of course it is my cheerleading ability. Where not everyone can do all the stuffs in cheerleading such as tumble, cheer, dance, stunt, smile and hitting good motions. I am one of the few in the team that can do all that, where is the advantage in the team. I am loud as usual, I can be as louder than 4 people combining. Why is it my advantage, it can help me in various ways, especially with giving speech or presenting in any noisy area or crowded places.
Why am I different from others? I can say I am not as emotional as other people, especially when it comes to sadness and depression. Why? It is because I am a happy go lucky boy, or should I say I am an adult already now. I can also say that I have my so called own motto, where I like to burp loudly and trust me, it’s a very very long burp. Also, I don’t care what other people think about me nor whether burping loudly is disgusting or not, I will still do it no matter what.
Well, what about online presence? I am almost the same as in real life presence, maybe a little more daring and not so shy when I’m online. Also in typing sense, I tend to type short forms like ‘lol’, ‘hahas’, ‘hehe’ and etc.
I am who I am today, I will still be the same happy go lucky boy, just like the gummy bears. I will always be 'JemJem the Gummy Bear'. Thanks you.





No comments:

Post a Comment