Thursday, November 18, 2010

Ivan's personal branding


You are probably thinking to yourself right now, okay fine your spontaneous…so? What’s the big deal?
Well yes, anyone actually can be spontaneous so what makes my spontaneous better than their spontaneous. Well I will tell why, one I have a huge array of sound effects and accents, can never leave home without them, can you imagine life without sound effects and accents? It pretty quiet and boring no? A person who can’t do this sees this as a really weird thing or even thinks I’m insane. But to me, it is a talent I find handy when entertaining an audience. On a plus side, due to my British accents, people actually think I was born and raised in England all my life! Works well especially when I am trying to impress my future employer or client, they may even think I actually graduated from Oxford.
Two I am very animated and comical, I am so animated and comical that sometimes people think I’m actually a fictional character, which is a compliment to me. But being animated or comical is a way to bring out what I truly want to express myself really. And again, people just can’t seem to get over why I am so animated and comical, they think I’m insane. But all my best presentations and performances has always been being spontaneous, I don’t like being chain down to a script that you have to follow line by line, no thank you. It’s like in the industry, if you are going to be like any other employee you are never going to stand out, you are never going to make it to the top. Unless you are willing to stand out from everyone else, clearly I stand out from most of my friends because I am spontaneous and often outspoken, but like I said anyone can be spontaneous, but what makes my spontaneous really better than theirs?

I will let you in on a little secret, is top secret by the way. This is what makes my spontaneous better than anyone else’s, and that is being a surreal creative thinker. What is surreal? Surreal means completely bizarre, weirdness and yes this actually true, in my mind a lot of bizarre things goes around. But that’s where I get all my creative ideas. Just like in the industry, they embrace creativity and innovation, so surreal creative thinking will come in handy as logic is absent, you see many people always limit their creative juice with logic, but really creativeness should never be limited by logic. I let my run free, free from logic and free from restraint, that’s where new fresh ideas come from.
And I incorporate all these uniqueness into my blog as they show my true uniqueness, and sometimes on Facebook with monologue chats with myself.
So this is what makes me different from everyone else.

1 comment:

  1. 10 Best Iron Ring For Men: 10 Ways to Keep Your Bets in
    Some companies offer the croc titanium flat iron Iron Ring for Men to titanium ring replace some of titanium bong their old-fashioned 2018 ford fusion energi titanium Iron Ring seiko titanium for Men.

    ReplyDelete