Monday, November 15, 2010

Sarene's Personal Branding

People always said, “If you also don’t understand yourself, how you expect people to understand you better?”  When I am doing this project I realize, the most difficult things in life is to understand one self deeply. People also said, “People who around you are the person that understand you the most.” Yes, life is complicated, human is complicated and understand one self is more complicated.
      After the research, I would like to describe myself as a chameleon and cockroach. Chameleon is an animal good in hiding itself by changing its color to defend or escape itself from the enemy. I describe myself as chameleon in term of dressing up myself and grooming myself well to hide my weakness. Also, by dressing up different way to tell people how I feel instead of telling them by mouth.  I know as a mass communication student, I should always talk to people. However, to me, communication can be various types. I think by dressing up also one of the way to communication with others. For example, in hospital, a man wearing a white coat, his white coat immediately conveys the message of “I am a doctor.”  I am good in using color, style and knowledge of mix and match to present myself and communication with them.
       Next, I would like to descript myself as a cockroach. I know none of us like cockroach, included me. But, sometime, I respect them. Cockroach has a strong soul of never gives up on survive and reproduction. Human hate them, kill them every time they appear. But no matter how hard the human try and how bad the situation is, the cockroach will never die out. My personality is like the cockroaches never give out with what I had determined. Chameleon defends with its outlook and cockroach has a strong immune system and reproduction ability to fight for their life. I defend by dress up smart, my outlook and able to adapt very fast in a strange place.     
Like chameleon, I not so pretty, but I dress well and with the spirit of no try no gain. Like the soul of cockroach, “I don’t care how you going to treat me, I just need to survive”, my motto is “I just don’t want to miss a things, so I do whatever I want to achieve my goal”.
Here my speech is. Thank you.

No comments:

Post a Comment