Saturday, November 13, 2010

Personal Branding Speech Draft (Weng Loong)

Good afternoon everybody and thank you for attending my speech in this “…..”. I am here to give a speech that basically reflects me about myself. Hello, I am Wong Weng Loong and I am 21 year old this year. I am sure most of you guys here know basically who I am and some of you might know a little bit about me but the reason I am standing here is to tell you more about my hidden secrets that you guys would not know about me. I hope everyone would enjoy the speech and see me in the better way than before.  A Silent Killer, hmmm, that how people call me after they know me a certain period of time because basically, this is who I am.  I am basically a quiet person and don’t really talk or open my mouth unless it’s necessary. This explains why people would not know so much about my hidden abilities like my hobbies, skills I own and so on.
Firstly, I am basically a normal guy that loves to be friend with everyone and previously I was doing my IT in HELP College and I love to eat, cars, hanging out, and love photography as well. When comes to appearance, being a guy, I am quite actually fussy when choosing what clothes to wear.. I have a lots of clothes but there are only half of it were nice to wear. I always want to look neat, smart, and presentable be it anywhere I go because I am very particular about my image. Sometimes, I will wear semi-formal clothes especially when I prefer to look smarter than casual.
When comes to personality, Being myself, Creative is always me that I can think of any ideas no matter what is about, Then I love to help and don’t expect any repay as I help willingly. I try my best to help that person be it hard or easy. I respect everyone be it young or old. In this world we live once, so gaining respect is important for everyone. You respect people, People respect you. However, when comes to Honest & Trustworthy, count me in..I am the most reliable person to keep the darkest secret of YOURS.As for my expertise; I am very good at dealing with IT stuff and even good at repairing or DIY-ing car parts for replacement during free time. Furthermore, I am very skilled in planning strategies and suggestions if my friends were having problem or they got lost in doing something that explains why I clearly stands out from my friends. However, when comes to socializing skills, I am easily stand out among others because, I always have the good ice breaking technique with some humor to talk towards a stranger
But being to the new era, everyone has face book, twitter and etc, but for me, I always post up my daily updates because to me, I love to share information to people around me and from there those who interested to be my friend, I certainly will make friends with them and yet I always have the specialty that people approaches me to be friend with me and ask about my information I post especially my blog for those who follow me. Moving on, I will be talking about my parents because there are the one that inspired me so much by educating me till this level. I really glad that they have the patient in raising me up even I used to be spoil kids last time. Then last but not least, before I end the speech, I would like to point out that why people that work with me will be good. This is because I am efficient that always meet deadline and give good task then whenever I do my task, I always have the confident feel even the task given is tough because I believe nothing comes easy,. So get use to it, ….when comes to punctuality, this is the greatest test for most of the company to their staff, but in my case, I always punctual be it formal or informal occasions, I always be there early because I believe with this manner, people will know me as hardworking that lead me to a better trust when they handling the task to me. Moreover, everyone wants to be stand out or the best but for me, people will notice me first rather than others because of my ice breaking skills where I always greet the strangers with my skills of greeting. Then courage when talking is another value that missing by majority and this is where I have it that simply beats others. I would like to say..even we are DMC but I am better than each of everyone of you in this class because I have my own way of doing my things that definitely stands out from you all. Thank You

No comments:

Post a Comment