Sunday, November 14, 2010

Personal Branding Speech

I believe no one knows me better than I do. However, everyone is unique, including me; I’m a

special gift for my mummy. I believe everyone has their own talents and nobody is useless in this

world.

First and foremost, I would like to describe myself as a bee. Why? It is because I’m busy all the

time, and my friends will always say that I’m as busy as a bee. "Why are you always so busy?

Do you know that you are like a bee?”. Busy bee have other meanings as well, which describes

an active person. I’m a person who is very active in club activities. Even though I’m busy all

the time, I manage to manage my time well. I managed to hand in my assignments on time,

and managed to attend all my group discussions and committee meetings as well. I’m always

punctual and I have never being late for class before.

For my physical appearance, I have a fair complexion with small eyes. Because of that,

sometimes people have mistaken me for a Korean. For your information, I'm 100% Malaysian. I

love to wear t-shirts and jeans because I find that wearing them makes me feel more comfortable.

Of course I will also dress up on special occasions. Hence, a bee sting is an expression of the

quality of an emotional sting and symbolizes pain when the sting of the bee gets under one’s

skin. The first impression most people have towards me is that I am as fierce or dangerous as the

bee. But I’m harmless actually, just sometimes intentionally hurting some people. At the same

time, it hurts me as well.


I was born on 8th June, so my horoscope is Gemini. For your information, Geminis are widely

known for their double personalities and the ability to change their mood at any moment.

This description about me represents me very well. I'm an emotional person. Whenever I

feel emotional, I've my way to make myself happy and cheer myself up again. You may not

understand me easily because I'm as complicated as the rubric cube. But once you get to know

me, you will be able to know my formula and finally concluding that I am a simple person and

not what has been earlier perceived. I must admit that I’m a person who cries easily, but crying

doesn't mean that I'm weak. I prefer crying out because it is my way to express my feelings and I

don't believe that by hiding my feelings will do me any good. Although I cry easily, I get back to

my good and happy mood rather quickly as well.

There are many good qualities which makes me stand out amongst my friends. I’ve the ability

to connect with friends easily whether it is face to face or on Facebook. Whenever my friends

are faced with some problems, they will look up for me first of all to seek sound advice from

me. This is because my friends see me as a matured person with positive thinking and can lend a

helping hand to them in times of need. Besides that, I am also a responsible person, I am careful

with my thoughts, words and deeds. I hold myself responsible for everything that I think, write,

say and do. Because of this, I’m well received by my friends. Lastly, Bees are always actively

working tirelessly. This is one trait that represents a bee as a symbol of being “hard working”.

Once I make a decision on performing a task I will go all out to accomplish it at any cost. I will

never give up on my decision no matter how tough it is.

In addition, I’m an independent person, I can do anything by myself, I can walk on the streets

alone, I can be alone all the time, people might pity me for being alone always, but I like it. I

enjoy the calm and quiet environment all by myself. So, all in all, I am who I am today because

of the experience I’ve been through and as a daughter and sister in my family. I am also a

committee member in a club which is a part of this society. Lastly, I quote for myself, “Never

give up + Just do it = Nothing is impossible” That’s my speech. Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment