Friday, March 26, 2010

1. Has the blog been helpful in the process of learning?

Yes, personally I think the blog definitely has been helpful in the process of learning. It’s a new interacting way with others but it helps to improve the speaker by listening other’s opinion and suggestions as well. I have to say that not all of us in the class are talkative so this blog helps for those who didn’t voice out their comments and opinions directly. At the same time, we are able to know how other’s opinion about our speeches. From here, we can work on it and try to improve our presentation skills.

2. Is there a need for improvement?

I’ve went through some reviews that posted up by our classmates but sadly I didn’t manage to find any review on my speechesL. The blog will be more interesting if everyone post their reviews on every speaker. Some of us are not active in this blog and I have to admit I’m one of themJ. So maybe we can spend more time on this blog to make it more interesting?

3. Do you have any suggestions?

This blog is boring because there are no photos up here. Reading all the words are bored so if we can upload some photos perhaps it would be better and grabs more attention.
This class is fun even though I feel nervous and anxious every time when I’m waiting for my turn. But it’s so much relief after I finish it. Few more weeks left guys so keep it up!


Loves,
Tammy

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you enjoyed the class and realize that participation is necessary for any method to work :)

    ReplyDelete