Saturday, March 6, 2010

Yo Esther, Polygamy Origami

I LOVE EVERYONE IN COM 2115, yea including you too, Yea you, don't act like you don't know.

Sorry for the late review ladies and gentlemen and others if there is. Well the title says it all. As I browsed through the blog, I saw some reviews on Esther's speech and I thought I was the only one who didn't Esther's topic which is "Polygamy". Don't worry Christin, as Christin said the first thing that crossed her mind when she heard the word Polygamy was Polygons. Well, I thought Esther was going to talk about Origamis!

I was all hyped up and excited to fold some origamis especially when she said we all are going to learn something new today. I thought she was going to pass us papers and start folding! I mean I my got folding skills ready, got a picture of a duck in my head to fold already and monkeys, DINOSAURS but when she said "well Polygamy is when one man having more than one wife".
I was like WHAT?! with my caveman face on, SO NO FOLDING MONKEYS?!

Anyways, I understood clearly the message that she was giving out to everyone. She really got my 6 minutes attention since I have a short term span of attention. (I kind of lost you in the middle of your presentation, that was because i was thinking "What if Ahsan have 4 wives and monkeys").

The reason why I made such title is because she made it clear and presented it step by step like how she would want to teach an origami folding to a noob learner.

So yea, Esther congratulations for getting my attention and you should special because its once in a blue moon to actually get my attention on a topic and i'm sure the class was nodding their heads about your presentation on Polygamy.

Thank you
Ms. Cheryl · Esther Ho · Jacky Liang · Janice Loh · Jasmine Shu · Laura Loh · Melvin Kim · Rachel Ng · Michael Vigendran · Vivian · Christin Lim · Chong Chee Hui · Jeremy Chua · Melissa Wong · Melissa Anne · Pauline Sarah · Tammy Tiong Amy Ng · Angeline Teh · Gary Tan · Keith Jason · Mekalah · Lau Ann Nie · Leena · Sharmila

Ahsan Osman
Peace Out

No comments:

Post a Comment