Sunday, March 28, 2010

Apologies, fellow classmates.

Hey people,

we will have our commencement speech on Tuesday morning.
Supposedly to be our "last day" of college.

How's the preparation going eh? Try not to make everyone weep from the memories written in our memory book. :) Short, sweet, simple and memorable.

By the way, I am really sorry for not uploading any of the videos or audio. It is mostly my fault. I apologize. Especially to Ms Cheryl. I know you've been pushing me. I really have not idea how to create an external link to upload all our recorded speeches. All I can think of is to upload on youtube or some audio website then embed in our blog. Still, we need a separate page to keep all our speech information cause this posts will be quite redundant and will be pushed back according the dates.

So, if anyone has the coding skills (HTML) to create a new page, teach me eh. I'm not much of IT savvy.


sincerely,
angeline [:

1 comment:

  1. From the settings page you should be able to add a link like how you put the names of your classmates to add the audio. Same like the chatbox and others.Try to source from those who have blogs of their own should be helpful. I know that a lot of Sem 3 students have blogs, maybe ask them?

    ReplyDelete