Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Rachel, Annie, and Meg's

For today's oral test, I would like to comment to Rachel, Annie, and Meg's speech.

Rachel
I like the fact that she took a different approach in explaining why moral subjects should not be implemented in tertiary educations. She mentioned out the situation we are experiencing subconsciously and I think that this is a very good argument. But there's one thing that attracts my eye, which is her clasped hand. Rachel pls pay attention to your hands! Lol. Overall, I think you've improved a lot!

Annie
For beauty is a crime, I find it interesting when people can relate to themselves and she made me realize that men can also be beautiful. And same as Rachel, Annie should beware of clasping the hand together and make a sound out of it. Also is to beware of pronouncing kilograms rather than kilometres. Haha. It's a humorous speech tho. :)

Meg
Well, Meg's been using good examples of daily stereotypes which really amaze people that all of them are FACTS. I also like her good projection of voice but I think she should fold the pages of the magazine so she wouldn't seem so nervous flipping through the magazine. Either way, I like the way of how she can persuade people to believe or do something!

Loves,
Janice

No comments:

Post a Comment