Thursday, March 25, 2010

Meg's feedback

Q1. Yes, I personally feel the blog has been a useful tool in the learning process. It helps us to interact with each other in an effective way. Blog motivates us to learn and be consistent. It’s a great idea and should be a classroom teaching technique. I feel every lecturer should put into practice.

Q2. Yes, I think everyone in the class should take part in commenting on each other on the blog. In my opinion Miss should make it clear and serious that everyone must contribute or they be penalize. For example I’m one of them as I’m not a very active blogger. We has Students should use blogs to summarize what we have learned in class as well comparing and contrasting each other’s work.

Q3. I agree to jasmine that miss should can also post some comments up on how our speech went on in class. Besides that I think is great way to keep in touch with each other and I hope miss will not only stop here but guide us through till we graduate.

I really love this class so much. Every week I look forward in attending class. I realize how far we all have come after attending this class. So many new skills and technique we have learn along the journey. AWESOME!! I going to dearly miss it when this semester over’s.

1 comment:

  1. Sure not? I think if everyone agrees that it is a useful tool then we shall keep the blog and you guys can update off and on with interesting videos,photos and hopefully recordings of your past work. Perhaps your juniors can continue with this journey.

    ReplyDelete