Friday, March 26, 2010

AMY SPEAKIING! :)

1.Has the blog been helpful in the process of learning?
I personally think that this blog has been useful, by using the comments from others and for others to improve myself in the speeches done. I've listened and read some comment from others and improving my speeches from the comments.
However, I think in terms of outsoide sources about Presentation has not been updated in the blog by all the others. And i think it should be useful for all when extra information from out there is being uploaded in the blog.

2. Is there a need for improvement?
There is a need of improvement from all. And if any of you need any pictures of yourself or of your friends, there is for most of us that has presented in different speeches. And even recodrings :D

3. Suggestions?
There is no suggestions from me, and i think that everyone did have loads of improvements in this subjects! Agreed? :D

Loads love,
Amy:)

1 comment:

  1. There are recording and images taken during the class but has not been uploaded. Angeline, could you upload them a.s.a.p.It is almost end of sem.

    ReplyDelete