Thursday, March 4, 2010

Leena's Speech

Owh hello guys! Janice here. :)

Alright I would like to comment on Leena's speech as hers is the one that really grabs my attention. Well I really do agree that her mock speech is the best because she brings just the correct amount of emotions and that really made me feel her aches. Her voice too, pulls the crowds because the class had been so quiet and cold.

For the real presentation she did express a little more on her more personal life thus it doesn't really connects with the feelings we should have.It had been more of a family issue than the feeling of distraught and pitiness. But I still love her voice tho.

Overall her gestures and body language are okay. I think she had been paying attention to them and she seemed very confident, well-prepared. I think Leena can improve more in making the speech much more memorable by organizing the tactics to tackle with audiences' emotions. Not forgetting maybe you can slow down a lil bit on these emotional topics? Hee.
Smiles are good on the face but keeping the smile there doesn't seem to help audience to connect more so yea, better expressions would be great!

Either way, I think she did a great job for both of her speeches. It must've took her great courage to pour it out and share feelings with the whole entire class. Aww~you're a really tough girl out there! I would've teared so badly if it was me!

Keep it up Leena!
Loves & Hugs
.:Janice:.

2 comments:

  1. Its true that Leena has captured everyone with ehr personal story, which I personally found it very touching. Plus we could see all the faces of surprise with her story.

    But Leena can improve by giving more points other than the personal story, one or two more to support the topic.

    Good Luck in future Presentations :)

    amy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah. Leena's speech really does touch everyone's emotions, especially her mock speech.

    She was very brave in telling us her own personal story and did a good job in controlling her own emotions.

    You did a good job Leena =)

    Melissa Wong

    ReplyDelete