Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Oral Test

... and present one type of speech (persuasive, entertaining, factual etc) for the oral test ...

Perhaps my speech falls under etc. Don't be bias, admit it that my speech was entertaining *grins*


P.S, Stories were made up. I always sit there and watch while Bro Simon does his "thing".



SO ANYWAY....


Amy's

Graffiti - WOW! Her selection of topic was unique, not of those cliche ones. By getting the class to write their names on a recycled paper (Go Green yo!) and explaining how graffiti came about was catchy, yeap you got my attention on that. Amy's presentations is always serious but informative, perhaps you should try being the Cute Side of Amy (to humor the crowd) and be more relaxed because when you were up there, I see the other side of Amy. Which is good in a way, but you have the capability to cheer the crowd. Utilize them?



Angeline's

Courage. When Angeline came to me (WE SHOULD REALLY BAN THE WORD CAME/COME) and asked what I think about Courage, I was like, "Surprise me Angeline, what are you gonna talk about courage?". I thought she might start teaching us how to get your courage hyped, but her approach was different and creative. Not just her content, the way she presented her speech was really convincing. Getting ordinary individual's perception on courage was cool, especially when the actual fact from the individual was finding courage to commit suicide. Twisted eh? Also, I've watched Nick Vujicic's video before, and it made me cried (yes Gary, I admit it) and it is a super motivational video to watch when you're feeling down. (perhaps we should get the whole class to watch the whole complete video since we were all super-ci-fied stressed over assignments, tests, projects and MC Day/MC Exhibition) Andddd ah ha! Using the wireless mouse to change slide, that was cheeky! Could have used mine also eh? But yeah, Angeline's presentation was a good one.




Christin.

No comments:

Post a Comment