Sunday, March 14, 2010

Big Mike's oral test!

I was really, really surprised by Michael's speech during his oral test! In a good way, of course. =)

But then again, so far, all his speeches are good.

So Big Mike was talking about places to see before you die, and he turned up places like the Pyramids, Great Wall of China, Grand Canyon etc. but what really blew me away was the facts that he gave with it.

Honestly? I think he really managed to present his facts in a fun way. He really kept me interested throughout the presentation, and his pictures were pretty spot on too (if it wasn't for the annoying projector cable that messed up the colours).

To say the least, I'm a kinda fan for Big Mike's speeches. He's got some cool quality about him that makes me want to listen to what he says, probably because he always feels strongly about whatever topic he's talking about, so that really leaps out at me and makes me sit up and listen.

Improvement? I think he's cool. Though he should know that he doesn't have to run through the info on his slides all the time. If he's mentioned it already, then just move on. I think that would've saved him a good minute or two, maybe? He could have used that time for chatting with the audience, like getting to know where they wanna go before they kick the bucket and so on.

But all in all? Great! Just wish he wouldn't disappear after class so quickly so I can pass him the congratulations on a job well done!

-Esther

1 comment:

  1. MICHEAL!!!!! I WANNA GO TO THOSE PLACES ALREADY LAH!!!!!

    ReplyDelete