Thursday, October 14, 2010

every cloud has a silver lining 2

personally think that, all of the topic for presentation today were all pretty good and meaningful.. =).. money.. artist.. life.. communication.. road.. train.. roller coaster.. classical music.. shisha and love.. childhood.. i love you.. and earth.. did i miss out anyone's? hehe.. sorry if i did!

abit nervous when i was presenting.. and my speech draft is different from what i have presented today..
took out the personal experience and used the incident happened in the class.. had more interaction with classmates.. which i kinda like this kind of presentation.. shall try to do that more next time.. hopefully next time people will react to me.. =S

sitting down makes me feel more secured, but i played with my feet.. sheesh.. i did meh? why i didnt realize that?

too rushy for my ending.. cuz looking at the countdown made me couldnt think haha.. so just crapped a lil and just tada.. end of topic.. =D

thank goodness it turned out not as bad as i expected it to be.. fuh...

i did not play my hair today! such a BIG improvement.. hahaha.. =P

No comments:

Post a Comment