Thursday, October 21, 2010

Reflection of JiaXin's Interpretive Speech

I think I did quite a good job in giving the speech but yea, one problem is I'm too nervous and I kept moving here and there. Actually I feel more secure with a table in front of me but Miss C doesn't like it so I feel as if I left my comfort zone and starting moving around.

My speech was actually kinda long but because I've to complete it in 5 minutes, I ended up talking quite fast. I'm not sure if the others know about it but yea. I DID practice at home before that and the time I finish the whole speech was 6 minutes plus. So I tried speaking it faster and that's how I manage to keep it within 5 minutes.

I used words like "screwed" which Miss C dont think is suitable in a speech. So yea I think these are the things I need to improve on. But other than that, I think I did it quite well.

No comments:

Post a Comment