Thursday, October 21, 2010

Self reflection and comments on Raj's interpretive speech.

First and foremost I would like to comment on Raj's interpretive speech, more like giving compliments though. He is one of my favourite speaker in class and I like his sense of humor and he is definitely a great spontaneous speaker and no doubt a very good impromptu speaker as he let his imagination run wild. His interpretive speech is talking partly about his grandfather, he started of without the title of his speech as he wants us to know it or guess it at the end. At first when he started talking about his grandfather I thought he was tearing as he gets very emotional and I believe other people felt it too as I felt the sourness in me when he talks about a coffin he sees in his house but I believe everyone was relieve including Raj when he says that all of it was just a dream and one thing, one super big mistake Raj shouldn't do. Vulgarity Raj, control! ;) And that's what I think about Raj, great job! :)

Next, my self reflection; I somehow felt that not only me but everyone in the class is improving as time goes as we were trained or asked to present for every presentation skills class and honestly speaking I love this class. I find it really interesting and like what Miss Cheryl always says that we'll learn more about our friends throughout this semester. My speech was talking about taboos and I felt that I could have done it better and I must be careful of my choice of language and of course speak appropriate language and drop words like 'lah'. And I definitely must be more confident in speaking as I still shivers at times and that is not a good thing. Overall, I think I did okay and I hope to improve more and be a better speaker. :)

Adrian

No comments:

Post a Comment