Friday, October 8, 2010

Reflecting of Speech

The title of my speech is "Nowadays, Parents should speak English to Children"

Anyway, at first I will introduce and let the audiences know about what is the important of English in the world. After than that, I always using those points to support my speech and persuade the audiences agree with my speech. Yes, my points is really persuade some audiences agree with me as I saw some of them nod their head. Maybe this consider half successful.

Other than that, I really felt nervous when giving the speech. The big bad habit is I was keep laughing when I feel nervous, i think i should change this habit. other than that, of course the grammar mistake. I wasn't good in speaking English but I will try my best to speak well. Anyway, this presentation is the better presentation since Sem 1 to now. I'm happy that I got improved. But, there were still a lot of things I need to improve too.
Anyway, thanks for Miss Cherly keep giving me advice and telling me the advantage and disadvantage of mine when presentation. Thanks miss~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment