Sunday, October 10, 2010

Su Ann: Speech Review

Persuasive speech title was: "Walking A Thin Line: The Media, Body Image and Eating Disorders."

I was completely nervous about presenting; didn't have time to memorize my speech at all, but of course that was my own fault ... so I think it showed in the beginning when I presented. :( BUT then, I sort of just gained momentum and went with the flow -- confidence built itself up. And it was so cool that everyone actually listened to what I was saying; it definitely helped with my speech so thank you guys!

Lost marks due to grooming, WHY MISS C! Was it my Monroe piercing? :(

Anyways,

I THINK my content was pretty solid. I know I should have paused at certain words to let them sink in and I also should have talked slower, but I just didn't have time because I had so much I wanted to say! Mistake I shall never make again. Voice projection was fine, I suppose because everyone actually listened, so thanks again :)

Body language and gestures were flawed, I'll improve on that.

I liked my ending though!



1 comment:

  1. Definitely not your piercing, I ain't a prude.just an educator!

    ReplyDelete