Sunday, October 17, 2010

Reflecting of Interpretive Speech --- Roller Coaster

First of all, I love interpretive speeches that day. There are a lot of interesting topics which we wont get to know in life. At the moment, it really points out a lot of things which is meaningful to all of us. And yeah, my topic is about life. I have classmates which uses train and cross road to look after the life. But for me, I take my look about life as roller coaster.

I actually feel quite relax while presenting my interpretive speech compare with my persuasive speech last time. Im not that nervous as previous time. During this speech, I just pointed out everything which I've learned in my journey until today like my personal experiences. I noticed i have a very poor english pronunciation until i keep on looking up to the wall and think what the word Im actually wanted to say. Besides that, I have skipped some of points due to too rushy because of looking at the time countdown.

I think I have got a little improvement on my speech compared with previous one.
Hope it will goes on. :)
And best luck to the others who have not present yet. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment