Thursday, October 14, 2010

In Between Shisha & Love

First of all, congratulations to everyone who did their interpretive speech today. Good job everyone! Heheheh ♥

So anyhow, I was the third person to engage with everyone in the class. Honestly, I wasn't really prepared. I had a cue card in my hand but I left it on the table because I told myself "Don't always rely on anything" and when I stood, I was kinda shaky. Yes, I was mumbling a lot.

When I saw Su Ann did the timer sign I knew I didn't have much time to interpret my speech so I left the last part of my speech. I did not want to say "good girl" but actually I wanted to say:-

"I had to choose in between favoritism and forever otherwise another party would make the decision for me and I chose to be child of lesser of God. Instead of getting married in such an early age, I'd rather lose my love than losing my pride. I'd want to stand in my own riptide right now - not in someone else's riptide. I would want to float in my own land because I have so many things that I need to do - I don't want to focus at only one person. If I ended in choosing marriage, I wouldn't be standing here telling you a story."


And yes, I chose nothing. I cut down my shisha from everyday to at least three times a week and I don't care about my about boyfriend anymore. I'm not afraid to walk this world alone because I know the right path on where I'm standing now.

Again, do not always rely on someone or a thing to tell something you want to tell. Let it be natural xD

No comments:

Post a Comment