Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Interpretative speech---- my topic: The Crossroad


Crossroad is an intersection of the road. When we talk about crossroad, some people might think, what so special about crossroad? Some people think crossroad is dangerous, especially the busy crossroad in the city. In morning, the white collar rushing and the little school boy and girl to reach their destination. Being in the crossroad is similar like putting owns self into the mouth of tiger, no one stay in the crossroad more than 30 second. Only the mindedness traffic police, they had to stay in the crossroad guide the drivers.  

Meanwhile, some people always describe crossroad as the point people stand when they make decision. In this life crossroad, no more traffic police guide us where should we go, no more car pool to go with us, especially when our beloved parent getting older. Being in the middle of the crossroad is dangerous and do not have the sense of secure, because we are always lonely.

To me, being in the crossroad is not so sad, although it is dangerous and lacking of the feeling of secure. Everyone is not excuse saying that: “I don’t want to be in a crossroad.” It is impossible, even for a baby who just learns to talk. Everyone need to make decision, for the simplest example, I want to take bathe first, I want to sleep first, I want to eat first or I want to play first after this presentation. Of course, I am not going to talk about decision making in such small things in our life.

The crossroad, it is not so strangeness to me and it’s always lonely. Yes, when we are young our parent always makes decision for us. It is actually happiness, but no everyone will appreciate for this. I was away from my parent since 9 year ago, I always being in these crossroads alone. Not they do not love me anymore, I always appreciated them sent me away, because I learnt to be independent, I change my attitude that always being savage and self-willed, and the most important things is I know how to make decision with considerable others feeling.

The crossroad, it is really not so lonely, it is actually happiness. If there is crossroad mean there is hope somewhere. We might worry about if we mistaken in choose the road, how? It’s actually do not worry about, there are sure somewhere can be U-turn. Mistaken in choosing a correct is happiness also, because we have the extra chances and experiences to face different challenges. We cannot buy time, some things we cannot buy experience. Chosen the correct roads does not mean you are happiness, because accident may be happen anytime. You going to wonder, choosing the wrong road can be U-turn, chosen the correct road sure can U-turn. Unfortunately, you miss the junction to make a U-turn, how? Again, do not worry, meet an accident such as somebody do not help you when you are in trouble, mean you gain more experience and challenge than others, and you are one step forward to the success. Do not blame people do not help you in your life, because they give you a chance to help yourself on your own.
       I know, some people going to wonder, chosen the correct and wrong direction or remain in the crossroad, some things we still need to face challenge and accident, it is so contradict! Yes, it is true, because this is our life.

       To me, as a human, we should be experiences, birth, old, sickness, death, happy, sad, excited, angry, love and so on. Before I end my speech, I would like to tell you my ambition before are to be a success woman in earning money without marriage and children. But now, I realize the most important of our life is the process, not others, because I know one day I going to regret did not experience the feeling of marriage and pregnancy. So, I would choose to have a family and children with me in the future rather than I only concentrate in my career. Career is just a “tools” to maintain my livelihood.

       This is my speech, thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment