Sunday, October 10, 2010

Self-Reflection

Persuasive speech title was:"will internet TV replace Television".

At first, I still feel super NERVOUS when I standing in front of the class. due to this reason, I can't perform well in my presentation, I admit that I have a language problem, and it is my fault didn't memorize my speech.

Miss comment I have eat the word, audience cannot heard clearly what I spoke.. I make a big mistake, when I was present I keep throw the cue card, It is a very bad habit. I need to calm down and talk slowly.

of course the grammar mistake, My sentence structure totally worse. ><

Conclusion,I wasn't good in speaking English but I will try my best to speak well. I need to overcome the LANGUAGE, and Overcome the NERVOUS. Thank you Miss.C advice,
: "You have to be more confident, language is not a problem, just make it.... "

Ya, This is what purpose I attend this class. And the objective MASS COMM offer this subject for student.

I wish I can overcome the fact, IMPROVE after finish this class. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment