Monday, October 4, 2010

Persuasive Speech Reflecting

My title for my persuasive speech is New generation abuses Internet.
First of all, I have to mentioned that I presented on Friday in Miss Cheryl's research class which have only two students in it. Just because of this situation, I became more comfortable to present in this class.

First, i have presented about the how parents think about Internet and also how new generation think about Internet. Giving a simple explanation that actually everyone in new generation know the exact uses of Internet, but everyone is abusing it. Then, I explain about a few aspects to prove that new generation is abusing Internet. However, only aspects are not enough, so, I also did gave some example to support my points. Those examples are happening in current society so that my classmates can understand it better because it's just happen around us.

After this presentation, I think that I still have to work on facial expression and gestures. As what Miss Cheryl said, I used two hands to hold my cue cards. I am doing it because I feel nervous and I have to hold my cue cards by both of my hands so that i won't do other stuff, for example like playing with my hair, putting hands in pocket and more. So, I have to train my self to hold cue cards with one hand and also not doing other stuffs. There are still many things I have to work on but not only facial expression and gestures, especially getting nervous.

No comments:

Post a Comment