Monday, October 4, 2010

My speech reflecting!

First off, yes, I feel I could have done better, by speaking louder and clearer.
Also, much effort was put into writing the speech, so I think it was a good one, not many points, but it was good and effective.
I feel that I was able to indirectly influence people of my opinion, and in doing so, persuaded them. There were a few phrases I knew made them realize my point and think about it for awhile, such as when I spoke of the future of their children not involving hobbies. It would be unimaginable.
People don't seem to notice this because it does not have a direct effect, but a long term one is present. Therefore when I opened their minds about the topic of 'Distractions of Social Networking Websites', I feel they felt a revelation before their eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment