Monday, October 4, 2010

Speech Reflecting

Title: Human cloning is "playing God"

Okay, during presentation the day something bad happened like an hour before I went for class. I was ready to transfer the files in to my pen drive and then I realized that it was spoilt, after I lent to a friend of mine. Wasted like almost 30mins to fix things and got no time to ready for my cue cards and 30mins to get ready and 30mins to print out everything cause the computer was messing with me!!! And I was late for the class. While during presentation, I missed out a lot of points, examples cause damn I was really stressed at that time. I know I didn't do well in giving my speech, not persuasive at all and I felt bad about it!! But one thing I realized that I'm not good in speaking to the audience, and I wish theres gonna be more impromptu speech in class or maybe like what Miss C suggested before we can do it in public during a weekend, cause I know it requires a lot of practices for me to improve the courage to speak in front of the audiences.

No comments:

Post a Comment