Monday, October 4, 2010

Persuasive Speech Reflecting

For this time presentation, my title is Facebook enumerates as a cultural phenemenon in social networking. At first, I have desribed what is Facebook, how Facebook work, and slowly continue to the main points what makes Facebook counted as a cultural phenomenon in social networking. When the speech started, I keep try remember all the point in my mind. In facts, this should have been done before starting the speech. Eventually, I have to rely more on cue cards throughout the speech.

What's more, when I was presenting. The important points which are also in long sentences, I found out I could not make it in a good flow. And same goes to my expression, I started to worried and expression was keep changing. Thus, I hope that it won't happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment