Monday, October 4, 2010

Speech Reflecting

My title for this speech is portrayal models in magazine affect the mindset of youngsters.

At first, I've tried to grab my audience attention by asking question before I start my speech. Im actually scare of I might cant get any response from them but yet they gave. :) I've emphasize my stand of for my title and slowly state out my points of my speech. I persuaded them about the impacts of magazine towards youngster are huge. Besides that, I also state out some improvements in portraying models in magazine. Half of the classmates has gone for the trip to The Star, so there are left half of it during my presentation. Somehow, I still feel so nervous when Im standing in front of the class and facing number of eyes looking at me one person. During the speaking, I've forgotten some of the points and started look for my cue cards. I shouldn't rely too much on cue cards, find out some ways to let myself cool down while speaking, try to speak louder and clearer. And not forget, there are some mistakes on body gesture and facial expression when Im nervous.

I still feel super nervous once I standing in front of the class. How lar? :(
Hopefully I can find out the best solution to solve it.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment