Monday, October 4, 2010

persuasive speech reflecting^^

Hi, this is Chea~ my presentation title is "cartoons affects children attitude"

For this time presentation, I put more effort on providing examples so that i might have chance to touch my audiences past experiences.Most of us tried tried silly stuff when we were young. I am so relief when i be able to pull them back to the situation when everyone started to discuss what cartoon they watch at the beginning.

However, i feel that i spend too much time in ice breaking. Due to cartoon is a relax topic,thus i would want to make it to be fun and relaxing but i used too much time on making the situation look relax and at the end i do not have the time to present all my persuasive points.

The biggest mistake i made was at the end,the long pausing ruin my whole presentation. As i finally realize I am over 5minutes and 30 seconds, i start to panic and look over my cue card and i start to confuse which suppose to talk. am i suppose to continue?or i suppose to end like that? I made a long pausing to make my brain think and it makes the presentation look weird. at the end, my ending did not did well as I am too nervous.

Hope it would not happen again.

No comments:

Post a Comment