Monday, October 4, 2010

Persuasive Speech Reflecting

My speech title is "Chinese will be International Language in the future".

First of all, I trying to twist the topic become Chinese will be another International Language in the future. The purpose that I doing so, because to change the mindset of some people did not want to learn Chinese, and ignore Chinese. They might be feel irritated to "Chinese will be International Language in the future". Therefore, I keep on emphasize on ANOTHER in my speech and apply example to this fact.

Then, I using the world ranking of spoken language in the world to compare the position of Chinese and English globally. The survey resulted also supported the view point of Chinese will be International Language. Besides, example of Malaysian learning Bahasa Malay as well as English to make  Chinese will be another International Language in the future become stronger.

However, overall of the presentation, as usual, I am too nervous to express my speech, and the uncontrollable of non-verbal gesture. I nervous because I lacking of confident in myself, and I feel not comfortable to speak in front of people.

I hope I can find the solution of nervous when I was speaking and also the way to increase my confident when I speaking.

No comments:

Post a Comment