Thursday, September 30, 2010

Comment after doing my speech

First of all, i would like to apologise for posting the post so late as i had just finished doing the mid-autumn carnival clean-up work after the event. As like what Miss had told me, i personally really think that, i had improve quite a lot from the first day of the class uptill today. I've learn to overcome my fear towards the anonymous and also learn to be confident while doing my speech. But one thing i personally think that i'm not doing well in is my tone of delivering the speech. I really impress to how Thina did his speech, he had good sense of humour, he had great confident, and he did really well in term of varying his tone of delivering his speech. I think there are still plenty of space for me to improve in the next presentation like stop playing with my hands while giving my speech. And next time, if i really want to use drawings to convey my message to the audience, i'll make sure the drawings are big enough for everybody to see, not just only for the person who are sitting close to me or in front. All in all, i think that i have given all my best in delivering the speech, and i will still do even better in my next speech.

No comments:

Post a Comment