Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Reflection of my speech

I know this is not the first time to giving a presentation but it still can bring me out in a cold sweat. In fact for me to give a presentation  in front of my classmates is more scary than the fear of going to the dentist or even death. My problem is I cant stop myself from getting nervous before presentation! I need to overcome this problem so I will do my presentation more prefect. I need to cool down myself  before I give my speech, took a deep breath and say positive comments to motivate myself. I need to get over my nervousness! The most important thing is I think I lack of practice of my speech so I need to do is Practice, Practice and more Practice! Besides that, I think I need to find more evidence to support my speech. This is a persuasive speech but I think I still failed to persuade my classmates that Lady Gaga is influencing audience to worship the Devil. Anyway  I think my topic is interesting. I think my topic is unique that my classmates probably haven't heard before, something that I feel will help them to gain their general knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment