Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Self Reflection.

I was nervous the moment my name was called upon. Clumsily I managed to drag myself to the front of the class. The sight of everybody staring at me, waiting for me to start, was just terrifying. I started speaking and I wanted to convey my speech exactly the way I wrote it down, and that made it hard to maintain composure and be aware of my postures. Halfway through my speech, I realized that i had my legs crossed, it was probably too late then. I was also easily distracted by every little movement inside and out of the classroom. And it felt kinda hard to convince and make my audience believe in what i was saying becasue I lacked persuasive elements in my speech. It was quite obvious everybody wanted me to get off 'stage' as a lot of yawnings and whisperings were sighted. haha! but all in all, I've gotta say there is A LOT of room for improvement  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment