Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Reflection of Speech

First of all, I wasn’t really well prepared for this speech and I was pretty nervous when it was my turn to go in front and present it. Due to the lack of confidence and nervous, I actually forgot what I should have talked about during the speech. Even though I was using cue cards but still I couldn’t continue my speech as I was nervous and panic until my mind gone blank. So I’ve stopped for quite a few times during the speech to calm myself and also to recall back all the points that I should have elaborate and talked about.  I felt so relieved once I’ve finished presenting my speech.  I think I should have practice more to get myself improved. Besides that, I have to overcome the stage fright and try to be calm or relax as it wasn’t easy for me to go in front and present it. On the other hand, I have to practice more so that I can speak fluently and overcome the stage fright. Hopefully, I will be able to make it better for next presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment