Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Comments on Thina's persuasive speech

Well, I think and I am sure that majority of us thought that his speech was brilliant. He was confident and I could see it. When he started talking, everyone was paying attention to what he has to say and frankly, it is not easy to get an audience to pay attention to everything that you were saying but Thina did that, he got everyone's attention because of his confidence and also his voice was loud enough for everyone to hear. Moreover, he knew when to make his voice soft and when to make his voice louder. He was brave enough to say what he wanted to say and I thought his contents was good enough. He also had very good body gestures and face expressions, it was believable and to be honest, and what I have told Thina, I was persuaded. Good job Thina! Do as well in your next speech okay? It was really impressive! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment