Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Self reflection

When it was my turn to deliver my speech in front of my classmates, I was so scared and also excited. I started my speech as good as possible and I was not terrified at all because all I know my friend was listening to me and also responding to my answers. This really gave me the confidents and I kept going with my speech. Suddenly, I started forgetting what I suppose to say. I tried to recall back whatever points which I remembered, but It didn’t work. Furthermore, my bangles which I was wearing were very distracting. Should have removed it before my speech. It was making so much of noise. I started putting in words by my own and continuing my speech as smooth as possible. Lastly, i finished whatever I had to say and was actually disappointed because I had a lot to say but I was not prepared.

No comments:

Post a Comment