Wednesday, September 29, 2010

< Self Reflections >

           Well, I think as time goes, my confidence to stand in front of the class to speak out loud is there. Even though it might as good as I want, but somehow it is better compared to the 1st time I was called out to talk. My legs are not shiver anymore, and I able to overcome the fear. But, there are times I have no idea what am I talking about when I speak in front of the crowd. Plus, sometimes I lack of idea what to talk even though I had practice many times before the presentation starts.

            However, I am still finding the best answer to a way to get the audience (my dear classmates) attention to listen to my speech in a humour meanwhile with a fruitful content of my speech.Actually I am looking forward for the next presentation as I want to see how much I have improve so far as practice makes PERRRRRRfecttt! !...

            Therefore, I have to realise my gestures and eye contact to the audiences too. Sometimes I realise that I do not have much eye contact with audience as I tend to look at one person at the time only.Basically I think that's all because till the end of the day a perfect speech came from the hard work and mistakes being done form time to time. no matter how hard Miss Cheryl had thought me but i dint put it in my mind and do it, no point of her teaching me! so watching other people mistakes is my mistakes too, because i might did the same thing without realising it !So that's all about my self reflection. =)

No comments:

Post a Comment