Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Reflection of speech~

Honestly, I prepared about 10 pieces of cue cards for this presentation, I knew I will forgot what I'm going to present. This was the first time I using cue cards while presenting, but in my opinion, cue cards helped me a lot this time. Besides, I didn't prepare very well for this presentation, and I was very nervous when Miss called my name. I haven't get ready to present that time actually. But luckily I got cue cards with me, I almost forgot all I wanted to say, then I looked at cue cards for so many times, I knew this action is a very bad example. During the speech, I became stammer when I was talking, I felt very shame with myself. Hmm, last of all, I have to say that I will try my best to make it better for following presentation.

No comments:

Post a Comment